Vacuuming to waste?

Hi, welcome to TFP! You don't have to vacuum to waste, but depending on the filter size and type, you may find you have to stop and clean it before you are finished vacuuming. Cartridge and some DE filters do not have the option to vacuum to waste and they need to be thoroughly cleaned after vacuuming up the flock debris.

That being said, is there a particular reason you are considering using a flock treatment?

We just had the pool plastered and it's been tough getting the water nice and clear. We've been at it for about three weeks. It's better but still not there and the filter just doesn't grab it all whenever we brush it down and stir it up again. I'm thinking we're about to the end of it but we've flocked to waste a couple of times and it gets so darned expensive to keep topping it back off. I was hoping that I could do it one more time without losing so much water this time. Water is well balanced, etc. Just this lingering cloudiness. "Blue" liquid stuff doesn't do the job

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.