Should I Add Automation to the Values on the Booster Pump

Vonrussell

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
Central Texas
Good Morning,

We have had our pool since Memorial Day and, to steal from McDonalds, loving it.

I have a question about values and automation. We have have six three-way values. Two of them are automated with Goldline (G-24?) actuators. The values that are automated are for the suction from pool or spa and returns from pool or spa. I would like to have the whole system automated and would like to get some advice if it would be worth automating two of the four remaining values. I have a Pro Logic PS-8 system, so I can only add two more values. Attached are the pictures of the values. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

NEW EDIT - Added the pictures.

Value One - Connects Booster pump to Sidewall Pool Suction and Skimmer 1 & 2 Suction (Also does anyone know why I would have the Sidewall Pool Suction on and not the Skimmers 1&2 or vice versa?)
9586f0fa.jpg

Value Two - Connects Booster pump to Infloor Cleaner and Bubblers
8f1328de.jpg

Value Three - On/Off for Skimmer #1 suction from Main Pump
Value Four - On/Off for Leaf Can suction from Main Pump
4bc02b45.jpg

2a492e1f.jpg

I am thinking that I can automate value two to control the bubblers, but I don't know if any of the rest are worth it.

Thanks again

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.