thanks TFP

Jun 7, 2012
Staten Island NY
Just like to say TY TFP, TFtestkits all the members and mods. Had my pool installed a couple weeks now...and thank God I found this site. New to the pool thing...but I'm one of those nuts that likes to know everything when I start something new, so I read alot.....I did have some experience with water chemestry as an avid salt water reef tank lover since early 90's. So I really found the info on this site most interesting and helpful. The BBB forum as well as many others. Its funny, all I new about maintaining water parameters in those closed ecosystems in the aquarium; all the testing and monitoring, you would figure it would have come natural to me; I guess it did in the end, I did my homework, and found the places to find good information. Still waiting for my TF100 so I can confirm the CYA level, overnight chlorine loss and actual chlorine levels. But even with a crappy test strip the water looks incredible, crystal clear, thanks to many nights reading the forums and pool school. Thanks again to all the folks here, thanks Dave and Meg at TFtestkit.