Thanks....

Mwjman1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2012
Just a quick thanks to the many posts that I have read over the past week while I tried to correct my pool issue. I invested in a DPD kit, not the recommended one, but that is another story. I fought with the pool for nearly a week...several trips to the evil stores, more water tests, they used the same strips that they sell there customers and no luck.

One water test done on my own, downloaded the iPhone calculator app (wish it were an iPad app), bought some very expensive chemicals at Walmart (BBB) :-D .... and the water is crystal clear.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with that Nature 2 cartridge I hooked up before I read about the problems they can cause. I had used it in the past with relatively good luck, but the cartridge alone will just about pay for the new chemicals for an entire season for this pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.