Vacuum for AG intex pool, what about this skooba product?

Re: Vacuum for AG intex pool, what about this skooba product

From what I've read on here and my dealing with my own Intex, my biggest problem has been the amount of water flow or suction. My intex came with the 1500 gph filter/pump and it doesn't seem to create the flow needed to vacuum the pool. I ordered the Intex 2650 sand filter from Amazon yesterday in hopes of solving that problem. I plan to use the intex vacuum that came with the deluxe pool maintance kit. It's just like the ones you can buy at Lowe's or Home Depot.

I read the reviews on the Skooba vacuum as well and thought they were 50/50 at best, which led me away from it. I have read a lot of people like the Hayward Aqua Bug automatic pool cleaner, but again you've got to have the pump power for it to work.

Re: Vacuum for AG intex pool, what about this skooba product

That 2650 is pretty nice for the price. But since I have the 15 x 48 I thought it would be overkill besides the fact that the filter would cost as much as the pool did :) But if it works as well as everyone says it might be worth it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.