Recommendations or ideas for guest gear storage?

Ashbourne

LifeTime Supporter
May 13, 2010
Western Piedmont, NC
When we have a pool party it is usually at least 10 adults and 15 or more kids - so there's a lot of "gear" that ends up getting stacked by the walls, chairs, etc.

Does anyone have any ideas for outdoor cubbies or other shelving/storage units that are somewhat decorative (i.e. not metal lockers) and good for outdoors? I've seen commercial/industrial pool cubbies (cost prohibitive) and I've seen plenty of storage benches, boxes, etc. but nothing really good for guests to stow their clothing, towels, glasses, shoes, etc. while they swim.

I've purchased and since then started building some nice racks from PVC (Gotta love PVC) that look nice and keep towels and swimsuits goggles...etc in a neat and orderly fashion. I'm at work so I cant get you pics but I found these on the web by doing a a Google search "PVC POOL RACKS" I can post pics of mine later but these are very similar. Don't know if this is what you are looking for but they do a nice job of keeping suits and towels orderly.

Attachments

• pool rack.jpg
    pool rack.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 69
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.