I think I convinced hubby to try BBB with our new pool since I realized we really need to start thinking about this which sort of stemmed from responses I received in another thread about running our pump/filter - so we've gotta go shopping tonight...
12,000 gallon pool, town water. Here's what I *think* I'll need based on what I've read:
* 5 3/4 quart bottle of 6% Ultra Bleach Unscented - maybe like 7 of them to last me a week?
* Baking Soda - ideally 4 lb box or the 10 pound bag
* Borax (laundry aisle) - 1 box(?)
* Super Washing Soda (laundry aisle) - 1 box(?) - Optional
Pool Store (Hoping came with my starter kit)
* Muriatic acid to lower PH (also available at Lowes/HD)
I realize that some of this is "if needed", I'm figuring having them handy is a good thing. Do you think the quantities are good? Did I miss anything?