Cole

May 3, 2011
Berea. KY
we are thinking of moving to central Florida and we found a house that we really like with a pool. the house has been in foreclosure for over a year now, the pool is gunite, 6 feet deep, and there is only about 6-12 inches of water left in the pool. i am worried about cracking and the pool coming up out of its niche (i forget what its called its like hydro push or something :oops: ). the question is, that i don't see any visible cracks and the pool isn't pushed up, is everything cool or should i just have someone inspect the pool before i buy the house. i really like the pool because it has built in wall fountains. hmmmm???

I would never by a house with a pool without having it inspected. My husband and I were looking at a house last summer with a pool. We knew it needed a new liner, but we decided to have someone come look at it. Instead of spending 3-6 on a new liner we would have ended up spending close to 30k because everything was shot.

Most pools here in the Clermont area will be in-ground and concrete/gunite. We are in that area and we can inspect any you plan to bid on. These guys are totally right, I have seen some horrors as well as some real bargains in this economy, you can't be too careful. The staff in our stores in Clermont can help with any advice too if your ever in the area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.