Pool Signs?

Isaac-1

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2010
SW Louisiana
As some of you know I am finishing up a renovation project for my pool building (more photos coming soon), and now it is time to start shopping for some new pool signs. Finding the standard no running, no diving, pool rules sort of thing is fairly easy, but what I would really like to find is something about cleaning up after yourself, don't leave wet towels around pool, in bathroom, put up floats / pool toys when your done using them, that sort of thing. Does anyone know a source for these other than having them custom made?

thanks Ike

I looked all over for 'unique' pool signs. In the end, I had one custom made at buildasign.com it was $50. I thought this was high until I got a quote from a sign maker down the road...$270 for the same sign. I just wanted something custom and funny. The sign is 18"x30" and will hang next to our 'notice there is no P in our ool. This is mine...

https://pdf.buildasign.com/viewpdf.ashx ... nt=Preview

When you go to the site, you can choose the size and then select "make a sign from scratch" and it walks you through what you want. I chose white aluminum (040 thickness). I don't actually have the sign yet. I posted the proof. It is supposed to be here via UPS tomorrow. it's going to be my go to site for gifts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.