Middle Tennessee Pool

TylerB

Jun 7, 2012
Franklin, TN
Pool was completed in March but just now getting landscaping done. Just need some patio furniture now...one thing at a time!

PoolWithLandscaping-1.jpg

PoolWithLandscaping4-1.jpg

PoolWithLandscaping2-1.jpg

PoolWithLandscaping5-1.jpg

I miss the pastures and rolling hills of Tennessee. That someones farm behind you? Beautiful backyard BTW, it's a shame you had to put that fence there. Looks like your property goes to the mow line? Did you all get a bid to fence in entire back yard? What 150'+ more fence to do that?

Yeah, that's a 800 acre farm behind us. We live in a very laid back neighborhood and have excellent neighbors. We're all friends so people periodically walk through the back yards from one house to the next. I didn't want to disturb that by fencing in the entire back yard. Besides, that would have cost me a lot more than I was willing to spend on a fence so really wasn't even an option! Thanks for the kind comments.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.