deck plans

biagio

Jun 17, 2012
purchasing a 15x30 matrix by sharkline and will be building a deck around the entire pool...I have scoured the net for pool deck plans and have found very little..building a basic deck is
no problem but Ive seen a few in were that the deck sits above the rail caps like this one...any sources for plans..

just a quick rant..I visited 3 pool suppliers in upstate ny...I cant believe how ridiculous the salesmen are, its way worst than buying a used car. I had a quote of 5300 for the matrix installed when
I got to the store I was led to the back of the business to have the salesmen whisper.."hey my boss says I have to charge yas 1100 for installation because your 60 miles aways but im going to trow in a ladda upgrade and take off 100 dallars off if yous buy the saltsafe system" and if ya pay deses guy cash on the install there wont be no tax but thats just between yous and I. Another place here in vestal quoted me a price on a pool then told me the foam coveing would be an extra 300 dollars.....the same coving I can get for 65 dollars at poolsupplyworld...I actually choked that guy..Not really but its only because I had taken a zanax earlier

Attachments

• oval deck.jpg
    oval deck.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 208
Welcome to tfp, biagio :wave:

You can use the google search at the very lower left corner of this page to search here for more deck ideas.

Also, check out deckplans.com they have a few designs, they might not have exactly what you are looking for, but it might give you some ideas.

Sad part is its all true I swear..and being of italian decent that Jersey shore accent KILLS me.. thank you for the welcome to the forum...ill try to amuse everyone from time to time..I'm sure there will be
plenty of posts when it starts to go up...By the way..decided on no tax and free shipping from pool supply world.com...buying outside my community goes against everything I believe in but Im not gonna be taken for a fool..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.