Pool is here!!

Casey said:
They're calling for rain Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for us. We are just digging right now but I'll be using my time wisely to get the ground prepared for our build. I don't think our pool will be up until the beginning of July as we have to budget our materials wisely. Our hill side is eating through money like an algae bloom eats up chlorine! :shock:

Post lots of pics!!!

I hope the rain holds off for you! My Dh asked if I was going to be taking pictures while they're out here...of course I am! I don't care if they think I'm a weirdo or not. I'll be posting pics...hopefully tomorrow!

You guys have a flat yard huh? My build will take way longer! :mrgreen:

I dunno... that hill side is clay too. One good thing about the rain is that it's softening it up a bit. :mrgreen:

I've tried to put a shovel in that ground one time and dang near broke my leg! :mrgreen: It's like trying to dig a hole in a side walk! :shock:

Casey said:
I dunno... that hill side is clay too. One good thing about the rain is that it's softening it up a bit. :mrgreen:

I've tried to put a shovel in that ground one time and dang near broke my leg! :mrgreen: It's like trying to dig a hole in a side walk! :shock:

I can relate, that's how ours is. And, that's the reason we hired someone lol!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, at least they'll be out tomorrow! One more day!!!

Hey Jules!!! Just wondering how the pool build is going! I can't wait to see pics of your pool! Congratulations and I hope you and the family enjoy your brand new pool!!! :party: :mrgreen:

Casey said:
Hey Jules!!! Just wondering how the pool build is going! I can't wait to see pics of your pool! Congratulations and I hope you and the family enjoy your brand new pool!!! :party: :mrgreen:

Thanks, Casey! The pool is up and filling! They worked quick! Turns out we were only 1.5" out of level, so the leveling went FAST! They got here at 8 and by 12 it had water. They did an excellent job! We're working on the temporary deck now. We will do a large deck all the way around later, but for now we just need a way to get in/out (the ladder we bought is one sided).

I'll post some pics later. I didn't get any of the install, every time I tried I felt like I was in the way.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.