Pennsylvania proud

A ton of rain a couple weeks back had me pumping out a few times. Three inches in one afternoon downpour had the level above the top of the skimmer. The kids don't care what the temp of the water is, they would jump in if it was 70 degrees. SWMBO and I like it in the mid 80's.

Many thnaks to TFP...a godsend to pool owners!

Beautiful pool! I'm like you, I like my water warmer! We too had a warm Memorial day and then the water was too cold for us until this past weekend in Indiana.

I wish we could have had some of that rain. It's been unseasonably dry here ... we are watering our garden nightly and feel for the farmers around here. We could really use some rain.

It's a simple vinyl post/rail with the safety mesh attached to the outside. I'd rather it looks good on the side that I see than the side everyone else sees. We love the farm fence look. I bought some cheap ($1 a piece!) solar walkway lights at Wallyworld, detached the lights from their little spikes, and attached them to the top of every other post...it looks great at night.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.