Liquidator installation

Apr 18, 2008
After reading several post I'm convinced. I just bought a liquidator. However I have a quick question on installation I know one hole needs to go in front of the skimmer basket and the other directly after the return line on the filter. However, my question is this how much difference would it make if I drilled my hole after the heater in the return line right before it enters the ground. I know the two suggested spots for drilling are to increase the amount of suction to the highest level. However, I only have a one speed pump which runs 24/7 so I was thinking the loss in suction from placing the second hole further down the return line might be worth it to avoid running the chlorine thru the heater. Although I realize that the chlorinated water from the liquidator would only be slightly higher than the water already in the pool.

Any thoughts?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.