Cantilever concrete coping foam forms

kyle11

May 17, 2012
How hard are they to install? I have read numerous bad things about how the smallest mistake will result in a bad concrete job. On our DIY pool we are contracting out the concrete, who usually does those forms? The concrete people or who is installing the pool, me in this instance. Any tips for installing them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my concrete guy was a nightmare total moron and he managed to attach forms, my pool is a vinyl. They are foam forms and think he filled cracks in between forms with spray foam think that helps but I basically had 120 linear ft of coping and is it foam forms and concrete so there will usually be a rough spot here and there but in general we like ours if you analyze it there are some bigger gaps here and there betwwen coping and liner track underneath but thats me being picky. There are different styles so pick what appeals to you I went with regular over capstone

Ok thanks for your replays. Beside putting the forms up correctly is the process any different than pouring standard bullnose coping? Aslo how long does the concrete sit up before the forms are removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.