Finally got the pool up and LANDSCAPING TIME! :)

Jun 7, 2011
Columbus, GA
We were really late putting up the pool this year (usually put it up on Mother's Day) due to weather restrictions and a two week vacation at our lake house in Virginia. After coming back to this awful Georgia heat, we knew it was time to get the pool up! Once the pool was up, I realized how much more my yard has been eroded by our monstrous tree. Sooo a couple of hundred dollars later this is what I've done. I really wanted to make a small retaining wall/structure with pavers but I really don't have the money for that this years so that might be a project for later on down the. I found these flower bed runners and used them to make a ring around that tree and I filled it with Pine Bark. I also included some photos of some stuff I did to my front yard this year too! Unfortunately I didn't get enough bark so I need to run by Lowe's tmrw and try to get some more and then hopefully next weekend I can get some sod so I can try to fill in the bare areas! :whoot:
IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

solincia said:
Looks nice and relaxing!!

The puppy by the pool, what breed of dog is that? Looks like some sort of terrier maybe? Adorable!!

Hopefully it will be a lot nicer once I finish filling in the area with bark and some planters and lots of Sod! His name is Max and he is a full blooded Yorkshire Terrier. We just shaved him for the summer.

carterj92 said:
solincia said:
Looks nice and relaxing!!

The puppy by the pool, what breed of dog is that? Looks like some sort of terrier maybe? Adorable!!

Hopefully it will be a lot nicer once I finish filling in the area with bark and some planters and lots of Sod! His name is Max and he is a full blooded Yorkshire Terrier. We just shaved him for the summer.

Well Max is just freakin' adorable!! LOL.. I'm trying to talk my husband into a Westie Terrier over a Shi-poo that he likes... I just love terriers!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.