Polaris going in one direction only, Fixed

Jun 9, 2012
I saw other posts where individuals have bought parts to fix the polaris 65 due to it going in one direction only. I have a polaris which was only going in one direction, I found a FIX. The fix is to take the unit apart, and remove the randomizer. The randomizer separates in the middle to reveal an internal filter. Cleaning this filter solved my problem. I removed the bottom black unit, and pulled the randomizer down which then separated. I cleaned the sand and dirt out of the filter and re-assembled the unit. It worked.

I solved my Polaris 65 going in one direction issue. The FIX was to take the unit apart. I pulled the randomized out and could separate the tube. Within the tube is a filter. I cleaned this filter which contained sand and dirt. I reassembled the unit and it works in both directions. It takes about 20 minutes to fix the issue.
Good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.