Hayward SmartMax/Star Pump BlueHaven & SmartPure SanitizerII

MissyT

Jun 9, 2012
Does anyone know where to locate the owner's manual for this pump? We had a house fire and while the pool and pump were OK, we are left with no manual. The local BH office closed and currently, my husband is out of the country. I need to get a refresher on the pump.
Also, what about info on the salt cell? It's a SmartPure Sanitizer II and it says "Chlorinator off No cell power" as well as "Instant Salt Chlorinator Off" and finally "Check System No cell power 2". Anyone know about this? I need to get a refresher on the pump to make sure it's running properly. Also, I want to try and figure out if the cell needs to be replaced (it was installed in 2009 so should be under warranty but the local folks who would do warranty work are out of town until Monday and with my hubby out of the country as well, I'm stuck....HELP!!! Thank you in advance for any info.

Re: Hayward SmartMax/Star Pump BlueHaven & SmartPure Sanitiz

After doing MUCH MORE research yesterday, I think I figured out that these are "alternate names" given to Hayward products but sold by Blue Haven pools. I think I found the pump (TriStar??) and the SmartPure Sanitizer II is AquaPure, I think. I am trying to figure out if there's a silly issue with the salt cell (something that I could fix myself) or if it's a real issue that will require repair by professional or perhaps even replacement. Thank you for replying.
Bama Rambler said:
I can't find anything on that model. Are there any more numbers on it?

Re: Hayward SmartMax/Star Pump BlueHaven & SmartPure Sanitiz

You could post the actual model number on the pump...I think I saw on a thread that you can guess and the hayward number (it is very similar) from it.

What exactly do you need the pump manual for? Maybe we could help with your questions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.