Dolphin Deluxe 4 settings, etc that I might try

Jun 4, 2012
I just bought a Dolphin Deluxe 4 cleaner to replace my old dolphin diagnostic. Loved the way the old one would clean a swath on the bottom of the pool floor as we live in an area which has dirt storms and there is always silty dirt on the bottom of our in ground vinyl lined pool. Well, the new one picks stuff up, but not even close to the power of the old one. The manual is pathetic - are there any tips on settings, etc that I might try? Also, I would like it to spend more time in the shallow end of the pool and it heads for the deep end right away and spends most of its time there or on the walls of the shallow end. Any suggestions? Thanks for all input!!!

Change the point of entry each time you run the dolphin until you find a path you like, the dolphin deluxe series don't remember pool dimensions use to use and will follow a predictable path based upon entry point.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.