Vote for the Liner you like best and tell me why !!!!

Which of these Liner's do you like best?

• Total voters

kc

Apr 17, 2008
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Zodiac LM3-24
I am installing a new pool and breaking ground in June ...... i am looking at these liners.

Any suggestions, or other favorites i might consider ????.... anyone recognize any of these patterns and have pictures of the result???

Feel free to post any and all pictures in this thread!

KC.

all.jpg

I have something close to #5. Take a look at my Website (link in my sig) under Solar Cover to see how it looks with water.

My opinion only but #2 feels too cold, #s 3 & 6 give me a headache, # 4 is too dark. #1 is a good possibility.

Choosing all the decor is such fun!

AnnaK

well i have number 1. i love it, so when i had to warrenty replace it due to a rip. i had the same put in. here we go.

yes3.jpg

this is last years pic. when its day time here i will get you a fresh one of this year with the new liner (even though it was replaced last year too by the old owners) o yea and i will be able to get you more of a close up of the paddern.

kc said:
I am installing a new pool and breaking ground in June ...... i am looking at these liners.

Seems as though choice #1 is popular, and was my first choice as well ..... the 40mil liner i ended up ordering is slightly different though .... looks like this!

KC

liner_40mil003a.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.