Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

View Poll Results: Which of these Liner's do you like best?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll

9 47.37%

1 5.26%

2 10.53%

4 21.05%

0 0%

1 5.26%
  • None .... look at mine numbskull, its nicer !!!

2 10.53%

Thread: Vote for the Liner you like best and tell me why !!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Vote for the Liner you like best and tell me why !!!!

I am installing a new pool and breaking ground in June ...... i am looking at these liners.

Any suggestions, or other favorites i might consider ????.... anyone recognize any of these patterns and have pictures of the result???

Feel free to post any and all pictures in this thread!

KC.

KC in Ottawa, Ont. Canada........62.5k L(16.5k us gal) IG Vinyl Pool. 18 x 32 Odysee II. Hayward S270T sand filter and 1.5hp pump. Zodiac Duo Clear 130 Salt System(up to 130k L), Raypack Digital Pool Heater.

2. Back To Top    #2
    I have something close to #5. Take a look at my Website (link in my sig) under Solar Cover to see how it looks with water.

My opinion only but #2 feels too cold, #s 3 & 6 give me a headache, # 4 is too dark. #1 is a good possibility.

Choosing all the decor is such fun!

AnnaK
    — AnnaK —

12,000 gal AGP, Hayward sand filter, Pentair 2-speed pump, timer.
    Please visit our Pool Issues pages for information about step weights, managing the solar cover, and PoolSkim.

3. Back To Top    #3
    well i have number 1. i love it, so when i had to warrenty replace it due to a rip. i had the same put in. here we go.

this is last years pic. when its day time here i will get you a fresh one of this year with the new liner (even though it was replaced last year too by the old owners) o yea and i will be able to get you more of a close up of the paddern.

4. Back To Top    #4
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG
    http://www.tftestkits.net/

5. Back To Top    #5
    Here's what I have just recently put in (which is none of the above!)

Sorry for the fuzzy pics...no one ever accused me of being a professional photographer!
    10,700 gal IG vinyl
    Pentair Triton II TR50 sand filter
    Pentair Booster Pump
    Letro Platinum pressure side cleaner
    Emerson 1HP pump
    Bioguard Mineral Springs SWG
    2 skimmers

6. Back To Top    #6

Re: Vote for the Liner you like best and tell me why !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    I am installing a new pool and breaking ground in June ...... i am looking at these liners.
    Seems as though choice #1 is popular, and was my first choice as well ..... the 40mil liner i ended up ordering is slightly different though .... looks like this!

KC

KC in Ottawa, Ont. Canada........62.5k L(16.5k us gal) IG Vinyl Pool. 18 x 32 Odysee II. Hayward S270T sand filter and 1.5hp pump. Zodiac Duo Clear 130 Salt System(up to 130k L), Raypack Digital Pool Heater.