Concrete wall / vinyl liner pool PB in south central PA?

I want to place a rock waterfall and rocks on the edge of a vinyl pool. See my other posts. I have spent hours scouring the Internet trying to figure out what is the best way to accomplish this. We are currently renting a house in Oakville, Ontario that has this setup. So I know this can be done. From the hours spent researching this subject, I've concluded there are two ways to accomplish this task. The first is to utilize sonotubes to support the rocks. I am unclear, however, concerning the point of tying the sonotubes into the footer and deck of a steel walled pool......or utilizing expansion material between the sonotube and footer/deck to completely isolate the sonotube from the pool structure. The second method is to pour a 10 inch thick wall next to the steel wall to mimic a concrete pool. I've paid a deposit of $1,000 for a Fox Pool to get on their "dig list". The pool I want has a circumference of 122 feet. My design has a rock waterfall and rocks on the edge of the pool for 42 feet. Given the fact that the total cost of the pool, waterfall, rocks on edge, and paver patio will be in excess of $70,000, I'm not too concerned about the $1,000 deposit. I want the job done right. I've queried Fox Pool, but have not received an answer. The idea for a concrete sided vinyl pool came from these posts: http://www.prohardscaper.com/showthread ... light=pool and http://www.petealewinepools.com/construction-vinyl.htm I have been absolutely astounded and frustrated with the fact that there does not seem to be a standard way to place large, heavy rocks on the edge of a vinyl liner pool.

I am looking for a pool builder who constructs vinyl liner pools with concrete walls in south central Pennsylvania.
That'll be difficult. I would be surprised you will find one in PA, let alone South Central PA.

This sounds like a job where you become the PB....interesting project! :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.