Ok, fess up. Is this your plumbing?

Kias

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2009
NW Ohio
Who wants to claim this as their handy work?

4a058201-058c-82ad.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Yeah, that's my plumbing. I don't know what you guys don't understand. I have the normal return on my pool, but I also added a solar heater and a fountain. That is all just various valves so I can shut and open in any combination of return, heater, and fountain that I want.

Actually, it does look very much like the box I opened to inspect the wiring in the garage to tap into for the GFI. I found the main line coming in from the main box in the house to a box in the garage, opened it, and it was a rat's nest of wires. I quickly closed it and found another source.

Are you kidding? It's got a Pool Pilot Total Control System on it! Here's another view...
I think it's in Tennessee or Lousianna area. My rep was there.[attachment=0:mm7j24w4]Worst Plumbing.jpg[/attachment:mm7j24w4]

Attachments

• Worst Plumbing.jpg
    Worst Plumbing.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 461

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
gboulton said:
Clearly none of you are in IT. After 20-odd years of looking at wiring closets, that's refreshingly well organized. :lol:
LOL! I spent 10 years on a help desk before I had my first kid. When I went on an interview for a part-time gig, this pic resembled the wiring closet. When the interviewer (also the owner) asked if I could 'straighten it up a bit' I responded, 'not on the salary you're offering.'

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.