HELP - NEW BUILD IN FRISCO, TX

Apr 17, 2008
My wife and I have talked to SEVERAL pool builders s we are looking to install soon. Does anyone in the Dallas / Frisco area have any experience (good or bad) with a builder? I dont want an expensive miss up in the back yard of our beautiful brand new home!!!

We are just south of Frisco in Carrollton. We interviewed Riverbend, Gold Medal, Platinum and Hobert. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. It was a tough decision, but we went with Riverbend. My suggestion is don't just talk to one. Talk with at least 3. You will be amazed at what you learn as you go thru the process with each one. Good luck and keep us informed on who you choose.

we had bids from California, Tropix & Classic tile and plaster for our remodel...started Feb 07 still dealing with Classic, I REALLY wish I would have gone with my gut and paid the extra for California, they get all of our business now, great company, very honest owner.

When we started our build almost three years ago we interviewed three: Riverbend, Platinum and Tahitian. We went with Riverbend and can recommend them. Tahitian was a recommendation from a friend and builds a great pool but at a higher price.

There is no substitute for getting several bids, at least three.

We went with Hobert and highly recommend them. They've been around a long time, they use quality equipment and components and their customer service is outstanding. That last item is what really sold us on their performance, when we had concerns they came out right away and fixed it to our satisfaction. They came out 4 times just to smooth the yard out!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.