pool slides

Spiccolli

LifeTime Supporter
May 23, 2012
Gold Canyon, AZ
I was thinking about putting in a pool slide for the kids. Problem is, the ones i have seen that seem any good (need water delivery because of heat) run from $500 and up... some way way way up.
For me, this is not acceptable, it is a pool slide, it should not be the price of a car!

So I started checking out craiglist to see if i could find a good deal - no such luck, those are about the same price although you do find high end older slides cheaper then new of course.

I found a couple that have no ladder for reasonable prices - $150-$200. The questions I have are:
How would I find the proper ladder?
Where can I get a good slide cheap if old slide + new ladder = expensive?

thanks!!

You also need the water to keep your skin from sticking to it and possibly flipping over the side ... trust me on this :)

There have been people who just use playground type slides, but they usually add a hose too.

jblizzle said:
You also need the water to keep your skin from sticking to it and possibly flipping over the side ... trust me on this :)

LOL, I need my wife to read this. She is in a big hurry for me to get this slide up so she can go down it. I am glad I seen this so I can tell her to hold her horses!!! I can see her trying it right after I put it up with no water on it. I just got the deck done and all I here is how long till the slide is ready?? LOL

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.