Intex 633T 2500gph filter

Haven't even been able to get in the pool to enjoy it and it's broke already :grrrr:

Intex 633T 2500 gph pump. Fired it up on Tuesday and ran it 24 hrs Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday, switched it to the timer function for 12 hours. Starts 7am and stops 7pm.

Saturday I look outside when the SWG should be running and no water is flowing. Timer function stopped. I can't get it going on the timer function. Turning it straight on works fine.

Anyone have experience with this?

I'd rather just run it on my own timer, but when my timer shuts down, the inline GFI on the pump trips. I would rather just cut the inline GFI off and plug into my timer and GFI outlet, but that would certainly void warranty.

I have to call Intex about it (a hassle from what I've heard) and figured I'd ask the experts here if anyone had any input on it.

Thanks

As George said, if it's under warranty don't do anything till you call Intex. There have been several people lately that have had warranty issues and they've all reported pleasent experiences dealing with Intex Warranty dept.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.