intex saltwater revision

May 27, 2012
Got my ultra frame 18*48 setup put an in wall skimmer on it and an intex 2650 sand pump (will post some pics soon :) ) and want to add a saltwater system.
Question I have is what is the newest model out?
I see them with different letters on the end which means a different revision just wondering which is the latest out the intex website is sorry for any info.

Actually, the older models are better for the Intex SWG's. I'm not up on the part numbers but you can tell by the faceplate. I have the 2 button one which is the older model. The newer one has more buttons and has a feature that adds copper and it puts out less chlorine than the older model. Some have unplugged the copper feature because it's not good to add that to the water. The one good feature to the new model is it doesn't lose it's settings when it loses power if memory serves me plus it has GFCI built in at least on the model ending in "G".

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.