Got a fix for my non constipated catapillers!

Jul 19, 2011
Well this year the catapillers have been in full force. . . The traditional vacuum really is a pain in the rear and I am having to do it several times a day until the caterpillars change stages . . .so I had removed the submersible pump fountain since I opened a return doing the in wall skimmer and made a fountain from there . .so I took a pool vac head and dremeled the opening a little bigger and mated the pump to the vac head. Rigged a cotton sock in a stocking for debree bag. Attached to pole and routed cord. . .this thing is incredible!! I can get the pool spotless in around 5 mins . .even pulling stuff out from the seam that tends to hide. Completely self contained and couldnt be easier. I am at a loss why a vendor doesn't offer something similar but not rigged up like mine. Everything I have seen self contained is either very low end and doesn't work well or super expensive. Maybe I just don't know of the products, but something that doesn't use pool filter pump, have to get air out, fumbled with hoses, etc. just stick in the pool and go like a mop. Any ideas? Also . . If anyone needs bags of moist catapiller poop . . I'm your man!
Phil

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.