A different way to shock the pool

DebbieO said:
Yikes!! I thought you were having family over today. Must be they're gone already?
No, they haven't shown up yet. And some probably won't, after all is said and done. :grrrr:

Pretty typical, actually. Just had the opening rounds of what's going to become a big fight between me and the wife. I'm not ever going to waste any more time cleaning up the patio, the pool, and the house for her family. Nor will I ever again adjust my plans for them. And I'm feeling pretty confidant that the next time they try having a birthday party or whatever that I'll have other plans. Or a headache. Something.

End vent.

Sometimes, It's good to let it all hang out and I ain't talking bout yer feelings Richard! :mrgreen:

You must refuse to make some people happy just cuz you'll be a lot happier in doing so. I do it all the time. I do believe I could properly describe it as dropping F bombs everywhere. :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.