HELP? SPider gasket issue

edbson

Jun 25, 2007
Does anyone know where i can buy a spider gasket for a Hayward model # SP0714T filter? I cannot seem to find one online anywhere, and I am guessing that is why the pool guy siliconed it..........I have a HUGE mess, and a gob of silicone to clean out....

It is under warranty, but I frankly don't think the store has a clue. Their servicemen are idiots. I don't have a PB since we self installed.......it's only the pump/filter that is under warranty.

Hayward has great support for Warranty issues

It is under warranty, but I frankly don't think the store has a clue. Their servicemen are idiots. I don't have a PB since we self installed.......it's only the pump/filter that is under warranty.

Call hayward direct and they will send out someone to replace. I had issues with mine and my pool dealer kept stating it was fine. hayward had someone out the next day and the assy replaced about 3 days later. Hayward and the repair man both stressted you should always turn the valve in the same direction when changing from filter to backwash to whatever other setting you may need.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.