Intex 8110 not responding

MikeH

Jun 2, 2012
When plugging it in and turning it on, the only thing that appears in the display is the number 8 in the left l.e.d., pushing and holding the buttons does nothing, we've tried several combinations and still nothing beeps or changes the display. This unit was only used for 1 season and prior to installing it this year, we did the vinegar trick, the cell inside looks like brand new, no corrosion what so ever. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to tfp, MikeH :wave:

I am sorry that no one has responded to your thread.

I have not seen this problem before, but it sounds like your interface board might be having problems. Did the unit happened to get submerged or left out in over the winter?

Does it generate chlorine when it starts or does it even start? I first thought maybe the keypad was locked but it should still beep if you press a button. But to unlock the panel you first press and hold one of the arrow buttons until it beeps, then press and hold the other one until it beeps again and you can then change the # of hours it runs. Then do the same process with the buttons again to exit the programming mode. But if you aren't hearing a beep if you press buttons than this may not be helpful if it still doesn't work

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.