Landscaping around base of Intex Ultra Frame pools

If it was me I would drain enough that I could move the legs level up the legs and then try to get the pavers centered side to side. When I'm filling my pool every year I go around about 3 or 4 times as its filling making sure they stay level

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok I put a level on them and every one of them are exactly the same tilt But they ARE on 1/2" pavers. So what now??

Christi

The legs will tilt out at the bottom but should be strait vertical with no left or right tilt as you look at the pool, hope that makes sense.

Edit: After looking at your picture your pavers should be level with the ground that the pool is sitting on (dug in the ground) I don't know if that is putting excess stress on the liner or not but I wouldn't leave it that way. It looks like your upright posts are vertical instead of being tilted out at the bottom a little.

It's level when putting level tool horizontally. It's the verticals that are off. If y'all think itll.be ok I'm gonna leave it and just make sure next year. Btw other than just a Little Help From My 20 year old son, I've done most of this by myself. I'm just tapping myself a little on the back... In case you couldn't tell

Christi

The legs will tilt out at the bottom but should be strait vertical with no left or right tilt as you look at the pool, hope that makes sense.

Edit: After looking at your picture your pavers should be level with the ground that the pool is sitting on (dug in the ground) I don't know if that is putting excess stress on the liner or not but I wouldn't leave it that way. It looks like your upright posts are vertical instead of being tilted out at the bottom a little.

Upright posts are leaned inward. It is level all the way around

Christi

Upright posts are leaned inward. It is level all the way around

Christi
You misunderstood what was being said. The pavers should be buried at ground level so the top of the paver is level with the ground surface. Right now with them sitting on the ground you are 2" higher putting extra strain on your pool liner causing it to stretch and possibly tear

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.