Installing Hayward S180T

ontuy

Mar 26, 2008
Indiana
So I went ahead and ordered the S180T Sand filter. It will be here Friday and I will install it this weekend.

It does not come with any hoses or connections.

My question is...Can I find all of the connections I will need at Lowe's or do I need to order the Hoses, Adapters and Clamps from a pool supply store? The main concern is the connection to the filter itself. Most of the other stuff looks pretty standard.

Any one done one of these and can give me some tips?

Thanks

You can usually find the fittings you need at some combination of Lowes, Home Depot, and local hardware stores. I find that any given store is often out of one of the things you will need but another one will tend to have it. Every now and then you have to go to a pool store for a pool specific fitting, but that is rare.

im not a big fan of lowes
homedepot all the way
i think the fittings for the pool you should get at the pool store also they sell better hoses than the ones at lowes or homedepot
as for clamps you will find them cheaper at either store
thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.