Android App

tcat said:
Not sure if this is posted anywhere here, but I was looking for a Pool Calculator App (I see there's an Apple one), and found this Android one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... IucG9vbCJd

How does it look to you guys?
I think it looks perfectly paradisiacal in a peculiar way :roll:

But you know what you should do? *Try it*, and Simple Pool, Pool Care, Pool Adviser, and Pool Computer and see which one you like best. They're all free.

Chem Geek's spreadsheet or the Pool Calculator are the gold standard for pool equations, so all you need to do is compare results.

I found that Pool Pal's calculations were slightly off from the Pool Calculator. I haven't liked any of the apps available to Android, so I just bookmarked PoolCalculator in my phone's brower. Little more annoying to use, but I'd rather be accurate.

Big fan of Pool Pal by Pirates Love Bacon.. Many of my pool friends wish there was something like it for IOS any ideas.. the main feature that is the best is the ability to track.. I have put in my reviews of Pool pal a desire to support the developer in some way because he or she is AWESOME.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.