Poolmaster 54514 Color Cascade Waterfall Pool Fountain

Jun 1, 2012
I have a 24' diameter 52" deep AGP and am trying to connect a Poolmaster 54514 Color Cascade Waterfall Pool Fountain and am unable to connect to pool return and can not finds parts to adapt, can anyone help??

Did you unscrew the complete eyeball fitting?
It says it fits a standard 1½" return fitting and your pool should have that.
There should be three pieces to your eyeball fitting. The eyeball retaining ring, the eyeball, and the eyeball holder that screws into the return fitting.

Bama Rambler said:
There should be three pieces to your eyeball fitting. The eyeball retaining ring, the eyeball, and the eyeball holder that screws into the return fitting.
Thanks so much, can't wait to get home and try this.

lambo23301 said:
Bama Rambler said:
Thanks so much, can't wait to get home and try this.
Well that didn't work.............

lambo23301 said:
I have a 24' diameter 52" deep AGP and am trying to connect a Poolmaster 54514 Color Cascade Waterfall Pool Fountain and am unable to connect to pool return and can not finds parts to adapt, can anyone help??

Is it an Intex 24' round round pool? If I'm not mistaken the Intex fittings are all proprietary so most things do not just "bolt up"

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.