Considering a robot to replace Polaris 360...

cepler

Apr 29, 2012
We currently have a Polaris 360 in our pool which is a long lap pool, about 45 feet long, ~11-12' wide with a separate spa on the end that is an additional 5' or so but walled off with a full width overflow. I've run our cleaner but it tends to get stuck in the corners a lot and I have to adjust our valves a bit to get it working properly so I'm a little frustrated with it and have been pondering a dedicated robot cleaner instead...

Are there any recommendations on what is the 'best' and that would work on a pool of this dimension/shape? Perhaps consider two choices, best bang for the buck and all-out best w/no cost limitations. My concern is that maybe this long of a pool may cause some issues with cord length or any devices just tending to favor one side or something so thought I'd throw out a general inquiry with that in mind, for now I'll do additional browsing here...

I am happy with a NC71 Smartpool Wall Scrubber 60.

I am planning on plugging it into a timer to run two 3 hour cycles per day. It uses <150 watts

I believe the cord is 60 feet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.