Pool is almost full, but still no electricity...

May 26, 2012
We just installed a 24ft above ground swimming pool and it will be full of water this afternoon at the rate it is currently going and when we planned all this our electrician said he could come this afternoon to complete the electrical part....well, because of a funeral he won't get to us until tomorrow or Friday. Should I do anything to ward of any water issues? I've ordered the test kit that everyone recommends here, but it hasn't arrive, nor did Wal-mart have the drop test, so I don't have any numbers for you.

Thanks,
Marcy

If it was my pool, I'd add enough bleach to get around 5ppm while stirring the pool with a paddle or getting in and walking in a circle to get the water moving. It's not going to go crazy in a day, but it will make it easier to get the water under control.

I got an e-mail that the kit shipped yesterday, so I had hoped it would be here today, but sadly it is not...I'm sure it will be here tomorrow. :)

I'm considering moving foward with the adding bleach and stirring method! It was 90 here today!

Marcy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.