Hello From Georgia!

May 29, 2012
Hello everyone. I'm new to this Fourm & hope to gain more information. I'm not terribly new to pools, as I grew up with one & remember a lot I learned back then.
I just recently overhauled our 26k vinyl liner pool & added a hayward filter & Intelliflo VS pump.

One question I have though,

On the shallow end, I have removable fiberglass cake steps. There is no padding on the sides & bottom of the steps & I hate to set them on my new liner.
Does anyone know where I might be able to get these at?

Welcome to tfp, prjohnson :wave:

prjohnson said:
On the shallow end, I have removable fiberglass cake steps. There is no padding on the sides & bottom of the steps & I hate to set them on my new liner.
I have used large shower mats (the kind with the suction cups) in to protect the floor.

linen said:
Welcome to tfp, prjohnson :wave:

prjohnson said:
I have used large shower mats (the kind with the suction cups) in to protect the floor.

That's a good idea!
What I've done, which seems to have worked so far is used some of the rubber garage door weather seal, epoxied it on & clamped it on. It looks to be holding fine.