Greetings from WNY

Hi 19 welcome to TFP There is all the help here you will need and it is real quick.
On the home page at the top there is a black bar index with a topic " The Stickies " Win you have some time read these. Read "what info in your post when asking for help" this will help us help you. Also try to get as much info in your signature as you can this will also help. Again Welcome the answers are waiting. :-D

Where abouts in WNY? We lived in Lancaster for about 2 years and said enough of that and moved right back to southern Arizona again... Been back for almost a year now and loving every minute of the Arizona climate and our new pool! Good luck to you!

ivyleager said:
Red Wings, eh? Looking good so far. Western NY???? Well, at least you're not a Sabres fan. Die hard Caniac here. We have a hockey thread going on in the Coffee Bar section. Feel free.

Diehard Wings fan, moved here about 10 years ago so I support the Sabres (you lucked out we lost so many defensemen a couple years back).

See you in the bar later... :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
19redwings said:
ivyleager said:
Red Wings, eh? Looking good so far. Western NY???? Well, at least you're not a Sabres fan. Die hard Caniac here. We have a hockey thread going on in the Coffee Bar section. Feel free.

Diehard Wings fan, moved here about 10 years ago so I support the Sabres (you lucked out we lost so many defensemen a couple years back).
Ha, now that's funny right there! Yep, Sabres fans will go to their grave believing that.............and most probably never win a cup with the current owner.

I had to laugh at the responses to this post.

When I first saw the username, I thought, "I wonder how long it will take "Ivyleaguer" or "Marillion Fan" to respond to the Redwing reference? Marillion, you're slipping...Cary beat you by a bunch!!! :lol: :lol:

I am not a hockey fan but I can sure detect true passion. I enjoy reading ya'lls hockey posts and I don't even recognize 10% of the players' names.

ivyleager said:
19redwings said:
ivyleager said:

Ha, now that's funny right there! Yep, Sabres fans will go to their grave believing that.............and most probably never win a cup with the current owner.

Truer words have never been spoken!

BTW, Parents and sister were in Raleigh for a period. Sister has converted to a 'Canes fan. Went to a game when I visited. You have a great arena and I love the Scorpions rockin it for the beginning of the games!

I am glad I am not from here. Probably would have hung myself from the Bills/Sabres (Dallas, Carolina, Ottawa) debacles.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!