What a day!

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Yesterday was a big day at the Berry household. Our daughter got 2nd place at the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo Talent Contest in the Juniors Division! This was especially great as it was her very first time in a competition and her first time to perform with her guitar which she just started playing in late October.

Anyway, here is the video. It was very windy so the first bit is a little hard to hear but then it gets much clearer. The video improves as well after we zoomed in. I know, I know...I need to get a better camera and a tripod. It's on the list. :wink:

<param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMHAKih6n8A&hl=en&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

Very nice! That guitar work is awesome! Mark my words, in just a few years we'll all sit around our pools talking about this young singer and we knew her when . . . :)

Can you attach a directional mike to your camera? I videograph a lot of dog sporting events and found the directional mike really cuts down on wind noise.

AnnaK

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.