Poolidiot

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Texas
Ok, I have a gusher . Found a BIG hole in liner then all of a sudden it was like the a white water rapids under my deck. Where is the best place to buy a liner and what gauge would be best? Any do' and dont's? Guess 10 years for the liner was not to bad. Then I have to find someone local to install. Looks like no swimming for the holiday :evil: Any help on liner info would be appreciated.

Do not know what caused the hole/tear. There is nothing sharp there and it is not where the steps sit. I figure it is just the age of the liner. It is right where the floor curves up the wall. Any suggestions on the gauge of liner to get?

I am going through the same thing. I have found lots of different 20 gauge, but limited 25 gauge. I went with the 20 gauge. Is installing it something that most people can tackle or should I call someone? What is a good price for paying someone to do it?

Jeff74 said:
I am going through the same thing. I have found lots of different 20 gauge, but limited 25 gauge. I went with the 20 gauge. Is installing it something that most people can tackle or should I call someone? What is a good price for paying someone to do it?

Jeff I am a pretty good DIYER but I am letting someone else install mine. He is doing it for $400.00 for the liner and $50.00 for the Gorilla bottom.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.