Dogs, dogs, and more dogs. Let's see your dogs!

gboulton

Bronze Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
Nashville, TN
Was posting in another thread this morning about keeping our furry friends happy and entertained, and thought "Man...TFP needs a dog thread."

Did a quick search, went back about 16 months, didn't find one. So, if there's been one before, by golly, it's time for another. :-D

Me first, me first, me first!

Dexter - 5 yo
IMG_0036-vi.jpg

Dasha - 3 yo
IMG_0048-vi.jpg

Dieter - 2 yo
IMG_0043-vi.jpg

Dezi - 2 yo
IMG_0041-vi.jpg

Darcy - 1 yo
IMG_0039-vi.jpg

Thanks, BF. :) They're a pretty well trained lot, we're pretty proud of them. :)

But...pfft! Now you've gone and found the thread I missed, and made me look silly! :lol: Oh well, last post there was 8/2011. It was time for a new thread anyway!

He can be, although it would be better if he knew his own size and did not think he was a 20 pound lap dog (ok maybe 15 pound lap dog). He really is the runt of his litter though, he is 4 years old now and basically stopped growing at 10 months, his father weighs 185 and mother weighs 156, the smallest of his siblings that I am aware of weighed 150 at a bit under 2 years of age.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here is our lap dog... SHHHHH! Don't tell her she's over 100lbs and not even a year old! :shock: Her name is Boo. I usually call her my Boobie or the Rottenweiler. :mrgreen: She is a full blooded German Rottweiler.

And my beautiful boxer Ava. She is a reversed brindle. I affectionately refer to her as Mummy.

These are our 2 dogs. One is a teddy bear and the other a loosopoo!

The teady bear is mentally impaired cause he runs into walls, but he sure is a happy little dog! The loosopoo has an underbit and looks like he is mad all the time.

Good dogs.

Hope your memorial day is going well my pool friends. Been raining the last couple days here. We were dry so this is welcome moisure for sure!

Cheers! :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.