Pool liner coming away from the wall

Sep 13, 2011
Apparently I didn't get the bead in my liner all the way in on my sidewall. Does anyone know if I can get this back in without draining down the pool?[attachment=0:mp70mrj5]IMG-20120526-00014.jpg[/attachment:mp70mrj5]

Attachments

• IMG-20120526-00014.jpg
    IMG-20120526-00014.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 75
Yes, that can be fixed, though it is a bit on the physically challenging side. You need to pull the liner up and force the edge into the liner track and then lock it in place with some liner lock (pennies often work, but real liner lock is better). This is much easier to do on a nice hot sunny day with the sun shining directly on the liner and the water warm. The liner has some stretch to it, especially when it is warm, which makes this possible. Still, threading the final little bit of edge into the track without much of anything to hold onto/pull on can be tricky and requires some dexterity.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.