Recommendations for better filtration system

Jul 3, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
Hi all. I want to first thank everyone here for last year. We had a 12 ft intex and your method and experience helped us keep a perfect pool all summer!

We've upgraded this year to a 15 ft, 48 inch round intex. I don't like the filter it comes with. My daughter has leukemia so I want a really, really good filter system. Any suggestions that would work with this pool? With only 1 summer under our belt we are still newbies. Also, she has leg pain from chemo at times (she is 7) so we'd like to get some steps instead of that rickety ladder that comes with the standard intex set up. Any ideas?

Thanks! Here is to a crystal clear summer for all.

Jenn

A lot of people upgrade to the Intex 2650 sand filter and are very happy with it.
I've seen several nice step sets but don't know what to recommend. A search for pool steps will probably turn up something that will work for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.