Guess who has a CRYSTAL CLEAR pool?

I DO!!!!!! :party:

I would like to THANK you all for all the advice. Exactly one week ago I started my BBB journey. Only chemicals added were, Bleach, Muriatic Acid, and some CYA!

I was vacuuming this morning, and if I did not know any better, I would not know I was standing in water!
Only drawback, is now I can see the wrinkles in my liner. :lol:

Too all my new friends, and smart pool people here :cheers: and I hope you have beautiful weather this Memorial Day Weekend!

Click here: to see a picture of my little underwater fish! One of my boys enjoying the Pool. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=s5v5uo&s=6

You know, I saw the title of this thread and I just couldn't guess who...jblizzle? Jason Lion? Butterfly?

What? Wait, are you kidding me? It was Maryj0w??? Holy Cow!

:punkrock: :party: :goodjob: :whoot: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's party time!!

Leebo said:
We promise you.....the only thing we'll try to sell you is a margarita machine, a test kit, and the knowledge to keep your pool clean. Your three boys will be able to soon have a HUGE pool party and you won't have to worry at all about having a green pool the next day. Even if it is.....you'll know just what to do!

Now.....about a margarita machine......Congrats on your new pool. You will love it!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.