Need deck ideas for 27' ABG Round

May 25, 2012
Rosedale, IN
I would love to see any pics of decks for abg pools. We are getting ready to build and searches are limited on web.
Wanting to build large enough deck for plenty of furniture and people.
Possibly unique steps with gate.

Thanks so much.

I will try and get pic uploaded later. We have a 27 footer off the house that was built when the kids were very small so has a little gated area that have worked quite well for us. I will try to figure out how to get pics from phone onto here.

Okay - hopefully I did this right with the pictures. When the kids were very small, we only felt comfortable having a deck on the opposite side of the pool furthest from the house, so no risk of someone toddling out and falling into the pool. Then when they were a little bit older, we built the one right off the house. Hopefully you can see it in the pics, but there is a step down to the pool and a little gated in area so that we can lock the gates and make the pool inaccessible.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 420
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 400
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 398
Here's our deck! :cool: We talked about putting a gate at the. bottom to keep the dogs off the deck.
d9d9d223.jpg

25faa176.jpg

319d881f.jpg

Thank you Michele. We had to come up with a way for my mother in law to be able to get up into the pool to do her exercises she is disabled and can't take regular steps sober built small landings with only a 5" rise for her to get up there easier. I like it because it blocks the view under the deck too.

@cbrothers19 Swiss Valley Fence in Sugarcreek, Ohio. We love them. You can have them up like a half table as in the pic or you can tilt the table part down to make a bench with a back, and we can also put the 2 sides together to make full, very large picnic table. We have 5 kids, and there are usually at least 8 people on the deck when we eat meals out there, so we need lots of room! Here is a link - it's about half way down on the right hand side: http://www.swissvalleyfence.com/OutdoorAccents.html

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.