San Juan Fiberglass Iridium Finish?

VinceL

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 28, 2012
Newton, NC
It looks like we will be installing a San Juan fiberglass pool and a San Juan fiberglass spillover spa. Our PB is strongly encouraging us to go with the Iridium finish. He says it looks much nicer (really sparkles in the sunlight) and if we were to get any kind of staining, the Iridium finish would not show it as much as the standard flat finishes. We are talking an increased cost of about $2,000. :shock: We are planning to visit a couple of references who have the Iridium finish to see it for ourselves.

I wanted get feedback on TFP about anyone's experience/knowledge of the Iridium finish.

Thanks.

We have something close to the Blue Lagoon from another company which is very nice. It does sparkle in the sun which is really cool. As far as stains, I don't know since we have only had it for a couple of weeks. I'm in Texas I can tell you that it does attract the heat, but I plan to battle this with a a pool cooler. It's cheap and worth a try.

http://poolcoolers.com/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.