Aerating Question

May 21, 2012
York Pennsylvania
Hi all, I have a curiosity question lol.

I am currently lowering my TA and something crossed my mind. So I aerate to re-increase my PH and eventually I will get both PH and TA in their happy zone. So here is the question....As my kids splash and play (aerating the pool) this means my PH will always be on the rise? :hammer:

BTW that acid is nasty stuff. The moment I opened it I went for the chem gloves and eye protection, smokes like a chimney lol And I didn't ready the warning until I got home with it, and my 4 cases of Bleach all in the same part of the car lol.. DO NOT STORE OR MIX WITH BLEACH. OK Ill shut up now :) You all have me excited I get to play chemist every day hahah

My TA is at 110, and pH is nearly rock steady. I can get away with only a small amount of dry acid once every 7-10 days or so now, even with heavy kid load splashing and stirring things up. So, you're pretty close to the "sweet spot" ime.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.