Looking for pool thread of pool with island/splash pad

Apr 11, 2012
I was tooling around the forum a few weeks ago and came upon a cool design that had an island capped in flagstone built into the middle of the pool. Can anyone point me back to the thread please.

Also, I broke ground today on my owner/builder pool. Will post pic's tonite or tommorrow. For reference the design is attached. Let's hope I end up with something that looks like this when I'm done. Very nervous and excited!

Attachments

• pool final.jpg
    pool final.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 229
  • rhein design 5b_005.jpg
    rhein design 5b_005.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 229
Owner/Builder Project in Cypress, TX Underway!

We finished the day and the excavators expected to dig in the morning and rebar in the afternoon but only finished the forming and excavating. I personally thought they had high expectations, so i'm not too bothered. My plumbers recommended these guys and i went on a leap of faith and I must say they were on time, courteous, cleaned up at the end of day and every measurement was dead on. I have one correction on the column as we miscalculated the size once we add the limestone ledge, but shouldn't be a big deal to correct.

I'm using a mac this time and seem to be having trouble uploading pictures so i will try again tomorrow.

Re: Owner/Builder Project in Cypress, TX Underway!

grhein19 said:
I'm using a mac this time and seem to be having trouble uploading pictures so i will try again tomorrow.
If you are having trouble uploading the pics directly to TFP, then you can upload to flickr instead.

Then in flicker, click 'view all sizes,' choose the size you want to embed, then right click and choose 'copy image location'

Then when posting, using the full editor, paste the image location in between Img tags (which are selected from top of editor)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.