Spartan Pool Coping Issue

May 22, 2012
I have a old Spartan pool that has 8 inch aluminum copiing. I am in the market for a new liner, but am wondering if there is an easy fix for my coping. It has been about 10 years since the aluminum coping has rusted out at the corners. The corner pieces are just sitting there. The top of the coping looks fine but where the liner attaches it is all rusted away. About 10 years ago, I had a local pool company install pieces on my metal walls so that my liner will latch into the corners. I am looking to sell in about 2 years and want the pool to look good for that process. Am wondering what can be done (aside from replacing the whole coping) to the corners. I wondered about having a concrete guy come in and do something custom just for the corners, like make a mold and then use concrete or maybe some type of brick. I'm just not sure. Any help would be great. I am new to this forum and will try to add pictures tonight. Thanks for any help/advice you can give me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.